This is a form of eyebrow tinting used to dye the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose is to create an illusion of depth and fullness, visually used to fill in any bare skin. This procedure may be preferred for individuals experiencing reduced eyebrow growth.
If you’re coming from another lash artist, please book a free complementary consultation appointment to ensure that the work was done properly and that we are able to work on it.
How It Works
The process for henna brows is very similar to the methods of henna colouring but the shades were designed to cater for eyebrow tones.
Why It's Great
- Results last up to four weeks
- Gives you a base shape to follow while filling in your eyebrows
- Gives you brows that look fuller
- Great for sparse or over-plucked brows
- Adds colour to grey eyebrows